KURSOR journal considers all manuscripts on the strict condition that they have been submitted only to KURSOR journal; that they have not been published already, nor they are under consideration for any publication or review elsewhere.
- Contributions to KURSOR journal must be in the form of research or review paper relating directly to the development in Computer Science or Information Technology. The manuscripts should be submitted using MS-Word document; in A4 paper format, font Times New Roman 12 point with two-columns and 1.5-space, page numbered, and must be between six to fifteen pages. Paper margin should be set as follows:
outside margin: 2 cm inside margin : 3 cm
top margin : 3 cm bottom margin : 2 cm.
- Submitted paper must be in English. Put the title page on center with font style Times New Roman 14 point bold. Section title/heading style should be presented using bold or bold-italics and do not use any numbering.
Section title/heading format should conform to the prescribed style as follows:
Section title/heading 1 (all capital, bold, left-aligned)
Section title/heading 2 (capital-small, bold, left-aligned)
Section title/heading 3 (capital-small, bold-italics, left-aligned)
- The manuscript should be compiled in the following order: title page (should be written concisely describing the paper’s content), author name (without degree), authors affiliation with postal address, email address, abstract (150-200 words), keywords (at least 4 keywords, put them in alphabetical order, and separated by commas), introduction (contains background, paper aims or contexts), main text (can be presented into sub-categories), conclusion, acknowledgments, appendixes (as appropriate), and references.
- The manuscript’s citation/reference must use IEEE format.
- Based on our records, the acceptance rate of submitted papers is below 50%.
- Attach Article Statement Letter when you submit your article in the Attach Supplementary Files step (Step #4).
- Author of accepted paper will receive two copies of KURSOR journal issue and two copies of re-print article.